, , , , , ,

Watermelon Nail Art Tutorial (Using Acrylic Paints)

12:52 AM


Living in a tropical country, I have a wide selection of sweet and juicy fruits. One of my personal favorites is watermelon! It's green on the outside and red on the inside with tiny little black seeds. It's super sweet and succulent.


Did you know that  watermelon is made out of 92% of water? That's why it's the perfect fruit to bring to the beach. You won't be dehydrated at all.


Moving on, since I have so much love for this fruit, I decided to paint it on my nails. Now, I will show you how to do a very basic Watermelon Nails Tutorial. This Watermelon Nail Art will surely make you smile because it's not only cute, it's an ultimate eye-catcher!

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:


Base Coat
Top Coat
Nail Polish/ Acrylic Paint (Red, Light Green, Dark Green, and Black)
Nail Brush (No. 11) - This one will be used to apply the Red base
Brush (No. 08) - To apply the light green layer
Brush (No. 03) - To apply the dark green stripes
Dotting Tool/Toothpick - To paint the seeds



HERE ARE THE STEPS:


Here are the finished Watermelon Nails!




HERE'S A FREE OUTFIT INSPIRATION


Credits
Nail Model : My mom
Nail Template Used: Marticat
Brush Picture: Nail Art 101 


Thank you so much for dropping by!

- An Lui





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. How did you make the seeds so perfectly? What kind of brush did you use? I've been wanting to do a watermelon mani for the summer.

    ReplyDelete

About me

Like us on Facebook